Saturday, December 25, 2010

Spicy Potato Disturbed My Diet Plan

Today I made this & enjoyed a lot! Yummy!!!

Well, I always love potatoes. But sometimes its sugar & fat contents etc makes me rethink. This baby potato is my favourite, because they are so cute to looks at you know....and seasonal too (at least in my area)! Love the dish; tastes best with manythings - bread, rice, fresh curd, sprouts or just as it is.

Let me tell you the recipe in a nutshell РHeat oil, put 1 finely chopped onion & fry 2 mins, add 2 teaspoons of ginger-garlic paste. Saut̩ till golden brown. Add boiled baby potatoes, turmeric, red chilli powder & salt. Saut̩ for a minute. Finally add chopped tomatoes & coriander leaves. Cover for a couple of minutes. Ready!

For garnishing, you can use cream, curd, spring onions..... but I can hardly wait for that. Hehe. Fit for kitty party, kids, festive cooking and Christmas as well, when your tongue needs something hot-&-spicy in the middle of chocolates and cakes.
Please try and let me know how it tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...