Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

So, this is my last post of the year!
Something came to my mind just now- the only one with whom we spend a long time, still happy to depart from is: the year to be ended. Goodbye 2010!!!

Busy, busy and busy. But I want to wish Happy New Year 2011 to all. No cooking today, and one hour saved. I can at least share a few words with my friends. Well, there is no special plan to welcome 2011. Just trying to make it a beautiful day! What I can do the best is must have some lovely chat with friends, parents, neighbours, have cakes, sweets, spicy foods. Rest.... not yet decided! And yes; no resolution this time.... because, “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.”- says Oscar Wilde. True to some extent! Haahaahaa

The year doesn’t end in a single day. So let’s hope to make each and every day not just a beautiful day, but also an effective and meaningful one. People say life is short, so have fun. Good, but I want to add- life is so long and try to best utilize it. I must try to do things that I desire but not yet able to achieve. Ok! No serious words today. Just wish you happiness!
It would be great if you share your good thoughts with me, how you plan, celebration, dance, resolution, new clothes, party and more.... See you in the next year.

3 comments:

  1. I love your Oscar Wilde quote: he also said; 'The first duty in life is to be as artificial as possibe. What the second duty is no one has as yet discovered'.
    Please don't gnaw off your leg.
    Wishing you a great year with all good things.
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincident; just now we are talking- sometimes it's good to be artificial... that's a good point Oscar has said!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...